Quinoa SaladFrom sosousme 1 year ago
- 1 cup left-over cooked quinoa (cold) shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber (a small dice, about 1/4 inch - really, look feel taste are all important, and this keeps it all within the same scale) shopping list
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado - same as the cucumber, keep the dice small shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion tops shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh parsley (you could add some minced fresh basil too, I'll bet that would be good) shopping list
- Large pinch salt, nice grind pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- A good fruity extra virgin olive oil, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place the quinoa, cucumber, avocado, onion, and parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with the vinegar. Mix well, then add the olive oil, a bit at a time, tasting until you have the balance of vinegar and olive oil you desire (I used about 1/4 cup). Serve at room temperature.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!