Ding Ding Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 1 cup penne rigate - Original shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, raw, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup Diced carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup edamame shopping list
- 6 stalk Fresh green onions shopping list
- 14 oz albacore tuna in water shopping list
- 10 3/4 oz Condensed 98% Fat Free cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dill weed, Dried shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper, White shopping list
- 4 slice Natural Provolone shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Prepare and drain the 1 cup of dry pasta.
- Drain the Tuna, dice the veggies.
- Mix the can of mushroom soup with the almond milk until well blended. Add in the tuna and vegetables and stir well.
- Spray a casserole dish with Pam and spoon in the tuna mixture. Place the cheese slices on top. Spray a piece of foil and place the sprayed side down on top of the casserole to seal it well.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered. Remove the tin foil and cook for another 10 - 15 minutes until the cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/ding-ding-tuna-noodle-casserole/#ixzz1yRjOlF7q
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!