El Dorado CasseroleFrom Jenni_Myers 2 years ago
- 1 large bag nacho cheese Doritos shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 can kidney beans (drain juice from can) shopping list
- 2 cans diced olives shopping list
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- 1 pint cottage cheese shopping list
- 3-4 cans chopped green chilies (drain juice from cans) shopping list
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Crush the doritos and layer them on the bottom of the pan (you're also going to layer the doritos on the top of the casserole, so be sure to leave enough for that), brown the beef then mix it (meaning the beef, of course), kidney beans, olives, and spaghetti sauce. Pour this mixture on top of the doritos, forming the first layer.
- For the second layer, mix the sour cream, cottage cheese, and chilies together, then layer those on top of the first layer.
- Add the cheese over the second layer, then put the rest of the doritos on top of the cheese.
- Cover the dish and bake for 30 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit, then uncover the dish and finish baking for 5-10 minutes.
- You can also prepare this dish and put it in the fridge to bake later, just add 10 minutes to the covered baking time.
The CookJenni_Myers Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!