Ground Pork SoupFrom johnnyray 1 year ago
- 250 grams ground pork shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced shopping list
- 1 red onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes shopping list
- 1 small potato, diced shopping list
- diced cabbage shopping list
- salt shopping list
- water shopping list
- (You can also add tomato sauce/paste if you wanna thicken it) shopping list
How to make it
- In a casserole, briskly boil the meat for about 6 minutes.
- Add salt, garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- When your tomatoes are cooked, crash it using your laddle.
- Stir occasionally.
- Wait for the meat to be cooked.
- Add the diced potato, stir.
- Wait for another 5 minutes then add your diced cabbage.
- Taste it. (Salt depends on you taste)
The Cookjohnnyray Albay, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!