Jetts Spinach Cheese QuicheFrom jett2whit 4 years ago
- 1 large bag frozen spinach leaves (thawed & drained) shopping list
- 1 small zuchinni (grated) shopping list
- 1 cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 Cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 large unbaked deep dish pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a medium size bowl add eggs, mayonnaise, milk - mix well and set aside.
- In a large pan add all the vegetables with the olive oil and stir constanly over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables to the egg mixture and blend well.
- Place unbaked quiche on a large pan in the middle of the oven.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until quiche is set.
- ~Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success.
- Christopher Lasel
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating1 people
made this over the weekend - OMG this is awesome!!!!! its on the remake list - love it easy and feeds a crowd thanks Jett!!!!ravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
The Breakfast Club442 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Quick N Easy123 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Family Favourites134 members
Lunch Bunch19 members
Breakfast Recipes124 members