Panang Curry Paste Stir FryFrom avocadopesto 1 year ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 shallots, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons panang curry paste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1/2 lime, juiced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon shredded kaffir lime leaves shopping list
- 1 pound shrimp, cut in half shopping list
- 1 can baby corn, chopped shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup basil, sliced shopping list
- 4 ounces bean sprouts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat wok over high heat until almost smoking and add vegetable oil, shallots, curry paste and ginger. Stir until shallots start to soften, about 2 minutes. Add 1/3 cup coconut creme from the top of the can, stir until combined and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, and broth, reduce heat to medium and stir to blend. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add shrimp, bring to a boil and cook for a few minutes. Add lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, and baby corn. Cook 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Add half the green onions.
- Serve over rice noodles or rice, topped with remaining green onions, basil and bean sprouts. http://avocadopesto.com/2012/06/30/panang-curry-paste-stir-fry-with-shrimp-and-baby-corn/
The Cookavocadopesto Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!