A Lower Fat Yet Still Delicious Potato SaladFrom sosousme 1 year ago
- 6 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds) or use an assortment of colors for added interest shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise (I only use Best Foods when it comes to low-fat mayo, all the others I find to be way too thin) shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the potatoes in 1/2 inch pieces; place in a medium sauce pan; cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 - 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Combine the potato, onion, celery and pimento into a bowl and toss gently. Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream, mustard and vinegar. Mix well; then add to the potato mixture, tossing gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Per Serving: 198 Calories; 6g Fat (1g Sat, 1g Mono, 2g Poly); 5g Protein; 32g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 9mg Cholesterol; 368mg Sodium.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!