Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake PieFrom tuilelaith 3 years ago
- 9 whole graham crackers (1 1/3 cups ground) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- (I am thinking I am going to use a pre-made graham cracker crust.) shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature $ shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg plus 1 large yolk, at room temperature shopping list
- 6 tablespoons sour cream, at room temperature $ shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce, pureed and strained (about 5 Tbsp. after straining) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF; line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- MAKE CRUSTt:
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter and process until crumbs are moistened.
- Press mixture evenly across bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate, packing tightly.
- Bake until crust is crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- MAKE FILLING:
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg and yolk and beat until incorporated.
- Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Scrape down sides of bowl and stir until combined.
- Scrape half of filling into prepared crust.
- Dollop half of cranberry puree on top of filling.
- Top with remaining filling and then puree.
- Use a knife to swirl puree through filling, creating a marbled design, taking care not to drag crumbs from crust into filling.
- Place pie on lined baking sheet and bake until set around edges but still slightly jiggly in center, about 35 minutes.
- Transfer to rack to cool completely, then loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 2 days.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!