Poppy Seed ChickenFrom bothump1 1 year ago
How to make it
- Boil chicken, then cube and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and combine with the crushed Ritz Crackers and poppy seeds.
- Spread 1/2 of cracker mixture over the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, soup, and sour cream.
- Pour chicken mixture over the cracker crumbs in the pan, then top with remaining cracker crumb mixture.
- Bake approx. 30 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookbothump1 Farmington, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!