Flaky Pie DoughFrom tuilelaith 2 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse several times until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- With motor running, add 2 Tbsp. ice-cold water and process just until dough forms a ball.
- Add more water, 1 tsp. at a time, if dough is too dry.
- Press into a disk, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 2 days before using.
- All You
- NOVEMBER 2009
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!