Mocha-fudge Ice Cream DessertFrom tuilelaith 3 years ago
- 3-3/4 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed shopping list
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- chocolate curls or sprinkles, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread hot fudge topping evenly over crust; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Layer with ice cream and whipped topping. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls or sprinkles if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
- Nutritional Facts 1 piece (calculated without garnish) equals 526 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
- Originally published as Mocha-Fudge Ice Cream Dessert in Country April/May 2009, p51
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!