Watermelon Whole Fruit PopsiclesFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
- 3 cups watermelon puree (about 1/4 to 1/2 a watermelon) shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 peach or nectarine, diced small shopping list
- handful fresh cherries, pitted and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and then puree it in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Set out about 1 dozen popsicle molds (amount needed will vary depending on size of molds). Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit. Then pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is full to the top. Place a popsicle stick into each one. Place into your freezer and freeze for about 6 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, run the popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds and then pull each one out. Enjoy!
- Source: www.NourishingMeals.com
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- You can replace the watermelon puree with honeydew melon or cantaloupe puree. Use any fresh organic fruit you have on hand. I like using contrasting colors because it makes the popsicles look so pretty! And don't forget to use seedless watermelon.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!