Korean Curry Rice 카레라이스From oliviajasonkim 1 year ago
- •1 lb. of sirloin beef, thinly sliced (boneless chicken breasts) shopping list
- •1 (100 gram) packet Ottogi Korean curry powder shopping list
- •2 potatoes, diced shopping list
- •1 onion, diced shopping list
- •2 carrots, diced shopping list
- •1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- •1 green bell pepper diced (optional) shopping list
- •1/2 can corn (optional) shopping list
- •1/2 fuji apple, diced (optional) shopping list
- •4 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cut vegetables into 1/2-inch cubed pieces or into chunk sizes. Slice meat thinly and set aside.
- 2. Stir fry the vegetables in a non-stick skillet or frying pan with 1 tbsp olive oil, 3 or 4 minutes at most. Add in the thin slices of beef and continue to stir until most of the beef has browned.
- 3. Add the curry powder along with water stirring continuously to prevent clumping and sticking. Cook on medium heat (with slight bubbling) for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. The water should just cover ingredients initially, adding more if necessary during cooking.
- Sample potatoes or carrots to make sure cooked through.
- 4. Serve on a bed of rice with other Korean banchan (side dishes). Enjoy!
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!