Coco - LimeadeFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
How to make it
- Thread half the blueberries onto 12 wooden or bamboo skewers.
- Place skewers on a baking sheet in one layer along with the remaining blueberries and strawberries.
- Freeze, uncovered, overnight.
- In a jug, stir together the lime juice, coconut water, plain water, agave nectar and sea salt until well combined. Chill thoroughly.
- Place one large frozen strawberry and one skewer of blueberries in the bottom of each martini glass.
- Add the remaining blueberries and strawberries to the jug of limeade.
- Pour even amounts of limeade overtop each berry base and serve immediately.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!