Wild Rice And Black BeansFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
- 1 cup wild rice shopping list
- 3 cups broth, your choice of flavor(s), I mix beef and chicken shopping list
- 1 - 16 ounce can of black beans shopping list
- 1 small can of green chili peppers shopping list
- 1 - 16 ounce can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup of meat or meat substitute, I use Morning Star chicken strips or the granulated soy, beef flavored shopping list
How to make it
- Mix rice and broth in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 20 minutes or until all the liquid is gone.
- Add all of the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Microwave for 4 more minutes to help blend the flavors and make the frozen soy warm.
- serve and enjoy!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!