Easy Caramelized Garlic ChickenFrom krumkake 3 years ago
How to make it
- Sprayed a cast iron skillet with oil and place the chicken directly in the pan.
- In a separate skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat until hot, than add garlic slices and cook 1-2 minutes or until it just begins to soften (it will brown in the oven as it caramelizes).
- Remove pan from heat and stir in brown sugar and Hoisin sauce; mix together well.
- Spread garlic mixture evenly over tops of chicken.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 15 minutes (depending on thickness of chicken breast) or until juices run clear and internal temperature is 170 degrees..
- Remove pan from oven when chicken is done and cover it with foil for 5 minutes to allow chicken to juice back up.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!