Beef Mac And CheeseFrom mbelisle 2 years ago
- 2 lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 3 cups elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 2 green peppers shopping list
- 2 cans cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 2 cups 1% milk shopping list
- 1 tsp Frank's red hot sauce (or to taste) shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups panko crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook macaroni about 8-9 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Chop onion and green peppers, saute with ground beef until beef is no longer pink. Drain and add to macaroni.
- Add soup and milk to macaroni and beef and mix well. Add salt, hot sauce and worcestershire and stir to combine.
- Prepare casserole with cooking spray and add macaroni mixture.
- Top with panko crumbs, parmesan cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until top is browned and casserole is bubbling.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!