Barbecue SauceFrom browneyegirl 4 years ago
- 1 can (8 ounce) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 to 4 tablespoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke or worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped or 1 package onion soup mix shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a sauce pan combine tomato sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, liquid smoke or worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and chili powder.Bring to a boil over medium or high heat.Stirring occasionally.Reduce the heat to simmer.Simmer for roughly 5 minutes. Pour the sauce over ribs, pork chops or chicken.
- When using this sauce for the meatballs.Stead of using the chopped onion use a package of onion soup mix and add all the ingredients into an mixing bowl.Making sure that the brown sugar dissolves.Pour the sauce over the meatballs.Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.