My Caprese SaladFrom sparow64 1 year ago
How to make it
- Cut tomatoes into bite size chunks and place in salad bowl or serving bowl
- Add mozzarella pearls in the ratio that you want to tomatoes. I used half a pkg.
- Add fresh basil, again, the amount is to your liking. Some like more, we like less. And we like the leaves torn. You can chop them or leave them whole
- Mix together and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette over all and stir. The vinaigrette mixes with the juice of the ripe tomatoes for a lovely dressing.
- Serve and enjoy.
- ***I have served this in a champagne flute using ripe cherry tomatoes when we had guests for dinner and it was a big hit!**** You can also slice your tomatoes and use sliced fresh mozzarella.