Chicken Egg RollsFrom bothump1 2 years ago
- 2 pkg egg roll wraps (found in produce) shopping list
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped shopping list
- 3 carrots, chopped shopping list
- 3 lbs chicken (boneless breasts or thighs) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar/Monterrey Jack cheese shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken. Shred in large bowl when cooled.
- While chicken is boiling, prepare cabbage and carrots, mixing them together.
- Combine chicken, soy sauce, and black pepper.
- In center of each egg roll wrap, place a line of chicken, then a tablespoon of cabbage/carrot mixture. Top with cheese. Fillings should go diagonal across the egg roll wrap, leaving at least an inch on the ends.
- Fold in corners to filling, then roll wrap from corner to corner. Secure ends with a touch of water to make wrap stick together.
- Immediately fry in a skillet, using enough oil to come halfway up the wrap. Oil should be hot before putting egg rolls in.
- Fry until golden and puffy on each side.
- Drain on paper towels.
The Cookbothump1 Farmington, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!