Fingerling Potatoes With Roasted GarlicFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place garlic in the center of a square of aluminum foil. Pour 2 tbsp olive oil over top and seal packet.
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan. Toss with remaining 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Place roasting pan and garlic packet in center rack of oven and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove garlic packet and carefully open. Mash cloves and incorporate oil.
- Remove potatoes (once done, 30 minutes should do it but roast longer as needed). Toss garlic paste with potatoes.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!