Healthy Hermit BarsFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed shopping list
- 1/3 cup hot coffee shopping list
- 2 tbsp soft coconut oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp demerara sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup fancy molasses shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cloves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp allspice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins, soaked in hot water and drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 9" pan with parchment.
- Whisk together the flaxseed and coffee in a small bowl. Let stand 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat together oil, sugar, salt and molasses until well combined.
- Add vanilla and the flax mixture and beat in well.
- Stir in the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, allspice, ginger and cardamom until well combined.
- Fold in the raisins and nuts.
- Spread in the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes (I usually do 18).
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget557 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Christmas All Year181 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members