Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie CupsFrom tuilelaith 1 year ago
- 8-count biscuits , you can half these to make a thinner crust and double the amount of cups shopping list
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced shopping list
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2/3 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. frozen veggies, thawed (I used 1 c. corn, peas and carrots & 1/2 c. broccoli) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prep chicken: For healthiest chicken, poach: Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a medium skillet or saucepan.
- Add lightly salted water (or chicken broth /vegetable broth) to cover and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer gently until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of a lightly greased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, veggies, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve at once.