Milk CakeFrom awrelie 1 year ago
How to make it
- Grease 15cm [5.9in] diameter [or square] plate.
- Pour milk in a pot and boil under medium heat. When it starts boiling, boil for another 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice - pour as little as you can - once it starts curdling, it's enough. Boil for 5 minutes. Take out 1 1/2 cup of whey. Heat for 15-20 minutes until the whey evaporates.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and mix until everything starts coming together. It will take about 5 minutes.
- Lower the fire to low-med, add ghee and heat for 3 minutes.
- Replace the mass on a greased plate, form a square of 2.5cm height [1in]. Sprinkle chopped pistachios over the top.
- Let it cool for more than 1 hour and then cut into 16 pieces.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!