Carrot CurlsFrom xania 3 years ago
How to make it
- Cut carrots into thin discs with a food processor.
- Deep fry in corn oil until the color of bacon.
- Drain for about 1 minute on paper towel then shake in a paper bag with salt.
- They are still a little soggy when they first come out, but firm up as they cool.
The Cookxania Nowhere, Us
The Rating1 people
this sounds great,something different for the kids,gonna try it tomorrow...i do deep fried spinach, great post,was thinking maybe cinnamon and salt in the bagbrianinphiladelphia in phila''duh''phia loved it
absolutely delicious...i mixed cinnamon in with the salt, really tasty...buying more carrots tomorrowbrianinphiladelphia in phila''duh''phia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!