Citrus-Herb Marinated Chicken For TacosFrom sara 2 years ago
- 1 fresh tomatillo shopping list
- 1 white onion, cut into quarters shopping list
- ½ fresh Anaheim Green Chile, seeds and veins removed shopping list
- 3 cloves fresh garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 ½ Tbsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- ½ cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- ½ tsp paprika shopping list
- ½ tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 to 8 ounces each) shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender or food processor, combine tomatillo through ground black pepper.
- Blend until smooth. Pour marinade into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add chopped cilantro and parsley. Mix until combined.
- Add chicken to mixing bowl, cover with plastic and marinate overnight.
- Grill, turning over once to cook both sides evenly.
- If oven baking is preferred, set oven 350F. Cook chicken in an oven-safe dish or tray for 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Serve and enjoy.
The Cooksara Atlanta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!