Ms. Pearlie Mae Jackson's White Chocolate Bread PuddingFrom mandymoore 4 years ago
- 8 slices of bread (any kind of bread, doughnuts, biscuits, leftover dinner rolls, sliced bread, etc. It doesn't matter as long as it can fit in a 9x13 inch pan.) shopping list
- 2 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 6 TBSP butter, melted shopping list
- Second layer: shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 TBSP butter shopping list
- 4 oz white chocolate shopping list
- 3 oz powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp rum shopping list
- 5 tsp water shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray pan with PAM.
- Cube bread, into 2" cubes.
- Put the bread into the sprayed pan.
- Mix together milk, sugar,eggs,vanilla, and margarine and pour over the bread.
- Mix cinnamon , 1 TBSP of sugar and pecans and sprinkle over the top of the bread mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean.
- In a small sauce pan melt the butter and chocolate on low heat.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla, rum and water, add to the melted chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour over hot bread pudding, serve warm.
The Cookmandymoore Wiggins, Ms
The Rating1 people
I think this is terrific and I have made similar. 5 stars to youmidgelet in Eastern loved it