100-calorie Pumpkin Pie TartletsFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
- 16 (2 1/2-inch) foil baking cups shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 large egg whites shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) 100% Pure pumpkin shopping list
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Evaporated Fat Free milk shopping list
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping shopping list
- 12 small gingersnap cookies, broken into 1/4-inch pieces shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
- Place baking cups on baking sheet with sides.
- Spray each cup with cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl.
- Beat egg whites in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared cup.
- BAKE for 25 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean.
- Cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top each with whipped topping and gingersnap crumbs.