Chicken Breasts In Cream SauceFrom bmettzyee 7 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 4 tbsp lemon-garlic salad dressing shopping list
- cream shopping list
- tarragon shopping list
- DRESSING shopping list
- 1 head garlic minced shopping list
- equal parts olive oil and lemon juice shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- pinch ground stevia leaves or splenda shopping list
- your herbs of choice. oregano works well shopping list
How to make it
- Whip dressing ingredients until creamy
- Place chicken and salad dressing into a baking dish
- Sprinkle with tarragon.
- Marinate for several hrs
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a dish
- Pour pan juices into a sauce pan
- Place chicken back into baking dish
- Return to oven set on warm
- Add cream to pan juices
- reduce to a thick creamy sauce.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and serve
The Cookbmettzyee Brisbane, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!