Stovetop Hamburger CasseroleFrom cinnamongal 2 years ago
- 1 package (7 ounces) small pasta shells shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 medium carrots, chopped shopping list
- 1 celery rib, chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3 cups cubed cooked potatoes shopping list
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add carrots and celery; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the potatoes, corn, tomato sauce, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!