Chocolate Eclair CakeFrom cinnamongal 4 years ago
How to make it
- Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of the pan with whole graham crackers.
- In bowl of an electric mixer, mix pudding with milk; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour half the pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Place another layer of whole graham crackers on top of pudding layer.
- Pour over remaining half of pudding mixture and cover with another layer of graham crackers.
- Heat the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour over the top of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!