Foie GrasFrom brianinphiladelphia 2 years ago
How to make it
- marinade your goose liver 24 hours in a 3 to 1 ratio of port wine to cognac, (english port wine is the best) making sure the liver is completely covered,turning several times during the 24 hours
- cut goose liver into 1/4 inch slices
- on a firery hot grill get a frying pan smouldering and sear goose liver approx. 1 minute on each side
- serve with diced shallot, toast points,lemon zest,radish slices,caviar, sea salt,cracked pink peppercorns.on the side.
The Cookbrianinphiladelphia Phila''duh''phia, Pa
- Not added to any groups yet!