Chicken SpaghettiFrom mandymoore 3 years ago
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed and cooked shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can pitted black olives, chopped shopping list
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- Worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti.
- Mix soup and rotel tomatoes, add olives. Set aside.
- Put chicken, soup mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 in pan.
- Saute onions and bell peppers just until soft, add to chicken mixture in pan. Add a couple of dashes of worchestershire sauce and salt and pepper to your taste.
- Toss in noodles and half of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, covered in foil, in a 350 degree oven.
- Remove foil, top with remaining cheese and cook an additional 10 minuts. Serve warm.
- Note: I usually add mushrooms, because my family loves them. You can add them if you want.