Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Pie (recipe From Kraft)From mandymoore 4 years ago
- 24 NUTTER butter cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups) shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat next 4 ingredients in medium bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 30 min. before serving.
- Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Top with remaining whipped topping
The Cookmandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- Not added to any groups yet!