Raspberry Port And Almond Cake FillingFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups ruby port shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter (or vegan buttery stick margarine), softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup salted almond butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup 100% fruit raspberry jam shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the port and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Cook until the mixture has reduced to 1/2 cup. Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, almond butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in the reduction and jam, followed by the powdered sugar, beating until well combined.
- Chill before using to fill cakes or cupcakes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!