Grape Simple SyrupFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Place 2 tbsp water and the grapes in a saucepan, cover and simmer until the grapes have all popped and begun to disintegrate.
- Pour into a strainer lined with three layers of cheesecloth set over a large bowl. Allow to drain overnight.
- Place the juice into a saucepan and stir in the sugar and honey.
- Simmer until sugar dissolves, then pour into jars or bottles and store in the fridge.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!