Mini Corn MuffinsFrom psychickaraoke 7 months ago
- 1 c. stoneground corn flour shopping list
- 1 c. flour (can use chickpea flour) shopping list
- 1 TBS sugar/ honey shopping list
- 2 TSP baking powder (+1/2TSP if using chickpea flour) shopping list
- pinch of baking soda shopping list
- 11/2 TSP salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. sour cream or whole milk yogurt shopping list
- 1 c. whole milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- optional savory add-ins: shopping list
- 1/2 c. onion and 2 cloves garlic, sauteed shopping list
- +1 diced jalapeno, no seeds shopping list
- +1/2 shredded cheese, 1 TSP cumin, dash cayenne shopping list
- or for a sweeter version: shopping list
- 2TBS brown sugar & 1 TSP molasses shopping list
How to make it
- heat oven to 425
- sift all dry ingredients together
- add in dairy & eggs
- mix until combined See Photo. it's best not to overwork this batter.
- fold in any of the desired add-ins See Photo
- drop about 1TBS batter in each muffin cup. these are way easier to deal with if paper or foil liners are used. if they are not lined, liberally grease cups.
- bake 11-14 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
The Cookpsychickaraoke Athens, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!