Mexican LasagnaFrom cinnamongal 2 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion (chopped) shopping list
- 2 1/2 garlic cloves (minced) shopping list
- 16 oz refried beans shopping list
- 2 tbs chili powder shopping list
- 2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- pepper (to taste) shopping list
- 12 lasagna noodles (uncooked) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups salsa shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- green onion (sliced) shopping list
- black olives (sliced) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook/crumble beef, onion, and garlic until beef is browned; drain well.
- Combine beef mixture, beans, chili powder oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place layer of uncooked lasagna noodles in bottom on 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Spread half of the beef mixture over the noodles.
- Top with more noodles and remaining beef mixture.
- Cover with remaining noodles.
- Combine water and salsa and pour over top.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until noodles are tender.
- Top with cheese and bake uncovered for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream, green onions, and olives.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!