Lamb Chops PotentinaFrom thesecretsrecipe 2 years ago
- 200 g/7 oz bread, crusts removed 5 sprigs flat-leaf parsley, chopped 6 black olives, halved shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 10 g/1’12 tbsp grated pecorino cheese 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 sprig thyme shopping list
- 2 sprigs rosemary salt, pepper shopping list
- 12 lamb chops shopping list
- 200 g/7 oz pork caul olive oil shopping list
- For the frittedda: shopping list
- 6 marinated artichokes juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 4 spring onions shopping list
- 3 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 500 glgenerous 1 Ib fresh beans 300 g/2 cups peas shopping list
- 2 tsp wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 pinch nutmeg shopping list
- 12-15 fresh mint leaves, chopped salt, pepper shopping list
How to make it
- You can make the same recipe with veal chops, but you would have to reduce the quantity of herbs, which would otherwise be too strong for the more delicate flavor of veal.
- 1. For the frittedda, remove the leaves from the artichokes. Soak the hearts in water and lemon juice. For the stuffing, crumble the bread. Combine the bread, half the chopped parsley and olives, the garlic, cheese, egg yolks and seasonings, and mix well.
- 2. Place the lamb chops on a chopping board. Spread a spoonful of stuffing on each lamb chop.
- 3. Place a sprig of parsley and half an olive on each lamb chop. Wrap each chop in a piece of caul fat.
- 4. For the frittedda, thinly slice the onions. In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and brown the onions for 5 minutes. Cut the artichoke hearts in thin slices and add them to the pan.
- 5. Shell the beans and then add them to the frying pan with the peas. Pour over a little water, cover, and cook for about 12 minutes.
- 6. Sear the lamb chops in a pan with olive oil. Put the vegetables in with the meat. Add the vinegar, some lemon juice, sugar, nutmeg, mint leaves, olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 12 minutes. Serve the lamb chops over a bed of green vegetables.
The Cookthesecretsrecipe Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!