Tater Tot TacosFrom hottiehere08 4 years ago
- 6 cups frozen tater tots shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe (black) olives shopping list
- 3 cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons taco sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Bake Tater Tots according to package directions.
- 2. While Tater Tots are baking, cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- 3. Stir in taco seasoning. Divide Tater Tots between serving plates or bowls.
- 4. Top with taco mixture, taco sauce, cheese, olives, lettuce, sour cream. Makes 6 servings.
The Cookhottiehere08 Spring Port, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!