Tuna CasseroleFrom gratefulgroove 7 years ago
- 1 pkg medium egg noodles shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 1-2 cups cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 can flaked tuna, drained shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional) shopping list
- 2-3 mushrooms, minced (optional) shopping list
- 2 handfuls plain ripple chips (i only use Old Dutch) shopping list
- **note** I don't really measure the ingredients, so these are approximate....I tend to add extras here and there (like garlic powder for extra kick) and sometimes put a bit more soup in, as well as more noodles. Experiment to find your own preferences! shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook egg noodles until el dente.
- Stir in soup, onion, 1/2 cup cheese, tuna, garlic and mushrooms.
- Spread into a medium casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and crumbled chips.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and chips are golden.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- angieor76 Sindelfingen, DE
- jenibaby75 Cypress, TX
- francis Pine Grove, PA
- cookin_mimi Athens, AL
- mamabear70 Vancouver, CA
- mrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- dee Tampa, GB
- gratefulgroove In The Process Of Moving To Terrace BC, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔