Spice-rubbed Pork TenderloinFrom Adorkable 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, combine paprika, red pepper flakes, cumin and salt. Drizzle your tenderloin with the olive oil and rub so it's even and moist. Roll your pork in the spice mix and shake off any excess spice.
- Place your pork in a roast pan and roast for roughly 15-20 minutes; your meat should read to be about 145 degrees with a thermometer.
- When the pork is finished, allow it to rest outside of the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Cut and serve with desired sides.
The CookAdorkable North Wales, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!