Breakfast CasseroleFrom prancer 6 years ago
- 1 (24 oz) bag of frozen hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 12 beaten eggs shopping list
- 1/2 lb of cubed ham or thin sliced ham or cooked crumbled bacon or sausage shopping list
- 3 c. of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c. of margarine shopping list
- 1 chopped small sweet onion shopping list
- 1 chopped small green pepper shopping list
- 2-3 chopped medium tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to melt the margarine and place in the bottom a regular size baking pan.
- Then Spread in the potatoes (still frozen good) in bottom of the pan.
- Then you can sprinkle chopped vegetables over potatoes.
- Now add in the salt and pepper to taste.
- Next you want to sprinkle the meat over potatoes and vegetables.
- Then you can pour beaten eggs over potatoes.
- And then you will bake at 350 degrees for approx. 45 minutes.
- Then remove from oven and sprinkle cheese.
- Now bake approx. 5-10 minutes letting cheese get hot and bubbly.
- Then you can remove from oven to cool.
The Cookprancer Berkeley, CA
The Rating10 people
Sounds good!dynie in Marietta loved it
I see that this recipe was rated 4 times....'Just wanted you to know I gave it a five!dynie in Marietta loved it
great fantastic recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!