Lighter Granola CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot water shopping list
- 6 tbsp (a generous 1/3 cup) unsweetened peach or apple butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup demerara sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oat four shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate-granola.html">Chunky Aztec Chocolate Granola shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment. In a small dish whisk together the flaxseed and hot water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the peach butter, butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the flax mixture and beat well.
- Slowly beat in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg until well blended.
- Fold in the granola.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the lined sheet and lightly flatten with wet fingertips.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Cool on the sheets for 30 minutes, then on a wire rack for at least 1 hour.
- Heat the oven to 300F.
- Bake the cookies, on the rack, for 15 minutes. Cool completely before enjoying.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!