Health Wonder Fusion BreakfastFrom honestcooksroom 2 years ago
- 3 tbsp rolled oats shopping list
- 200ml water shopping list
- A pinch of garlic powder shopping list
- A pinch of onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 low sodium vegetables or chicken bouillon cube shopping list
- 1 tbsp "Salsa for the health makes the body great"(from my previous post) shopping list
- 1 tbsp "Dried tuna Flakes" (from my previous post) shopping list
- Squeezed lemon (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Pour water into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add water, oats, bouillon, garlic, ginger and onion to the bowl. Microwave the mixture on high for about 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave the oats for another 30 seconds or until they reach the thickness level you desire.
- Serve with top of a spoonful salsa and dried tuna flake, drizzle with the juice from salsa.
- Add squeeze lemon if desired
The Cookhonestcooksroom Borne, The Netherlands
- Not added to any groups yet!