Cream Cheese TartsFrom jaie 9 years ago
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, regular, at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- Crust: shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups graham crackers, put in Ziploc baggie and crush with rolling pin shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 can cherry pie filling for topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Whip unitl smooth and creamy.
- In another bowl, add crushed graham crackers 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter.
- Mix thoroughly.
- In small cup cake tin pan, press down 1 tablespoon of graham cracker mixture in each space.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Top with a dollop of cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.