Monster Cookie Jar MixFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 1/2 cup vanilla sugar (or regular) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup assorted candy, nuts and fruit (I used a box of Smarties and 2/3 cup of Chocolicious Snack Mix from Bulk Barn) shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter (not natural) shopping list
- 2 tbsp salted butter, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla (if you didn't use vanilla sugar in the mix) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the vanilla sugar, baking soda and salt in a small dish and place in the bottom of a 1-quart jar.
- Layer with the oats, then the candy, brown sugar and chocolate chips.
- Seal the jar and attach directions:
- Mix together the peanut butter, butter, eggs and vanilla (if using) until well combined.
- Add the jar mix and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line three cookie sheets with parchment.
- Form 2" balls and place no less than 2" apart on the sheets.
- Bake 14 minutes.
- Cool on the sheets for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack and cool completely.