Kicking Cranberry RelishFrom notyourmomma 1 year ago
- I package of fresh whole cranberries shopping list
- 1 6 oz package of dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 jar of red pepper jelly (Braswell) shopping list
- 3 ribs of celery chopped fine shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped fine shopping list
- 2 tbsp of minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 3/4 cup of chicken stock shopping list
- 1/3 cup of sugar shopping list
- 3 long strips of orange peel shopping list
How to make it
- In a sauce pan coated with cooking spray, sweat the onion and celery slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook gently over low heat until fresh berries pop and all flavors meld.
- Great on turkey sandwiches and equally good on top of a block of cream cheese with tricuits.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!