Slow Roasted Green Beans With GarlicFrom PongoUSA 1 year ago
- 2 1/2 pounds tender green beans, trimmed shopping list
- 3 bunches scallions, trimmed with 1" green tops still attached, halved lengthwise shopping list
- 6 large garlic cloves, each cut lengthwise into 4 slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl and season with pepper. Toss to evenly incorporate. Transfer beans to a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast beans, stirring every 10 minutes, until wilted, shrunken, and browned at edges, about 1 hour. (You may need to stir more often toward end for even browning.)
The CookPongoUSA San Francisco Peninsula, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!