Schmee's Favourite BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 1/2 cup salted butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup bittersweet couverture chocolate chips (like Callebeaut) shopping list
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 tbsp hot cocoa mix (pre sweetened) shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup oat flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup jumbo chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 9" square pan with parchment.
- In a saucepan or in the microwave, melt the butter, couverture chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Stir in the eggs, vanilla, cocoa mix and sugars until well blended.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir in well.
- Fold in the jumbo chocolate chips.
- Smooth in the pan, then rap on the countertop to dislodge any bubbles.
- Bake 25-28 minutes.
- Cool completely, then chill before cutting.